Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Second

Yup.. this is the second day of school.. And I started to enjoy my class.. For Mam Lina did "something" that made us, want or not want (baca : mau ga mau), talking each other about our interests... and it was indirectly made us getting know each other...
Well, not bad lah.. Yang jelas, I learned many things from class 2s3.. My old class that, first, I thought gonna be a very awful class, but it was just about how I could interact with them and be myself.. They accepted me well.. And unfortunately I could feel it only the last 3-4 months.. Now, having the new class, made me a lita bit cape-deh juga... Coz we have to adapt again! Haha..But I'm sure I can.. Not bad laaaah... :)

And today...
another choir practice for tomorrow's demo.. HAHA.. cape deh.. (low?) Well, first week of school aja udah kluar tiap hari gini.. Apalagi kalo ntar aku smuki cup + another choir practice for ITB's choir festival??? Errrrghh.... sebel juga yaaaa... bisa" ketinggalan pelajaran BANGETZZ nih..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home