Friday, February 03, 2006

The birthday girl

Just to announce to all of ya that today is my birthday...
Well, everything has its good and its bad.. My birthday, for one...
I'm glad cuz now I'm 16 and everybody who is still 16 can't make fun on me again cuz our ages are the same... And of course now I am sixteen going on seventeen... (hehe) Closer to the age of 17, I'm glad cuz I only need one more year (only koook) to have a KTP.. Hiks... Really want to have such a KTP gitu.... Most of my friends have already got it.. huehue....
But the bad thing is.... I'm getting older... haha... funny?! I dun think so.. Cuz older means "I have to behave more older (baca : mature) juga" and there are so many demands (hah? anak sos banget d) that I gotta have... so... I dunno...
well...let it flow... ^^

Today, I ask some friends to have a lunch together to celebrate my birthday... only ten persons, persons that I think my closest friend nowadays (nowadays koook). They are Amel, Tella, Ndlew, JJ, Anus, As3d, Tomz, Charles, Joni, and Naga. So, for the others, sori2... It doesn't meand that I dun wanna ask u all to come, but......... U gotta understand, I'm not really good at finnance (haha... diksi gw hari ini aga2 anchur yaaa) Ok?? Hope all of ya understand...
And for the rest.....Thanks a lot for all the smses, calls, ...... It's just 7.48 AM but there are many friends who has greeted me "Happy birthday"... Thanks... Thanks... Thanks... Especially for the first persons : 1. Charles.. 2. Karel.. 3. JA.. 4. Edwin... and also for my junior high school friends from DeHa that still remember the day!! and Venita for the call... Thanks a lot guys....

love ya all... Gbu!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger LUV said...

hello rere,, happy b'dae yaaa..

03 February, 2006 21:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home