Saturday, May 14, 2005

It's all about my friends

" When I'm lost in the rain, In your eyes I know I'll find the light to light my way And when I'm scared, losing ground When my world is going crazy You can turn it all around and when I'm down you're there Pushing me to the top You're always there, giving me all you've got
For a shield from the storm, for a friend, for a love to keep me safe and warm...I turn to you. For the strength to be strong, for the will to carry on...for everything you do, for everything thats true, I turn to you."
-Christina Aguilera (I Turn to You)

"And I will take you In my arms.. And hold you right where you belong. 'Till the day my life is through.. This I Promise You."
-NSync (This I promise You)

"Ill stand by you, take me into your darkest hour, i wont let nobody hurt you, ill stand by you, and, ill never desert you"
- The Pretenders

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just be grateful wherever you are..
Jangan pernah menyia2kan waktu buat membahagiakan temen2..
karna mungkin gak akan ada esok hari.
Dan sang sejati gak akan pergi dari hati..

Row your boat of life to move on!
Every changes happen to empower you--your ability to understand life.

-keep bloggin'-
www.svnvlt.tk

14 May, 2005 20:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home